We develop custom recruitment profiles for each client program and design a recruiting strategy that will enable us to attract the right candidates.
- As a general rule, all candidates have completed college coursework or diplomas in a relevant subject area for the program.
- We use a combination of Ads, recruiters and college “fairs” to find candidates
- We implement a robust interview/screening process that is highly effective in identifying the most appropriate hires for any given channel (e.g., Demo, Charge Entry, Cash Posting and A/R Follow up) or target domain.
- Some important elements of the SOLIOX TECHNOLOGIES hiring process
- Initial screening of trying, writing and speaking skills prior to interview or Group discussion exercise to identify candidates that are good at speaking up and making cogent points and interacting effectively with strangers.
- Technical domain testing to insure candidates have the background and knowledge needed to be successful as an agent.
- Cultural and accent screening to insure candidates are going to be a good fit for SOLIOX TECHNOLOGIES and our clients.
- These hiring processes screen out about 95% of all candidates who apply for positions at SOLIOX TECHNOLOGIES, insuring that only the very best make it to the operations floor.